Bruschetta is an Italian starter that consists of two slices of crusty bread, topped with tomato, garlic and basil marinated in extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil
2 ripe tomatoes
Garlic clove (chopped)
Fresh basil (shredded)
Crashed black pepper
1. Wash the red/ripe tomatoes, fresh basil and the lemon. Peel off the skin from the garlic and chop it finely.
2. De-seed the tomato and cut it in to small dices, put I a mixing bowl and add the chopped garlic. Shred the fresh basil and add it in the tomatoes and garlic.
3. After you have your garlic, tomato, fresh shredded basil. Drizzle some olive oil in the mixture, add salt, crashed black pepper and the squeezed lemon juice to taste then mix using a spoon.
4. After the tomato and garlic mixture is ready, take a tea spoon of butter and mix with half a tea spoon of finely chopped garlic.
5. Cut the baguette bread horizontally in slightly thick portion. Use the garlic butter as the spread then toast the bread until it brown and becomes crunchy.
6. Put the tomato mixture as a topping on the toasted French bread and enjoy you easy to make Italian bruschetta.